Key features and benefits
- Plug and Play application
- TrEOS ESD protection in DFN0603-3
- Capacitance down to 0.2pF
- Surge robustness up 11A
- Clamping of a 4.4V @8A 8/20µs surge
- Small footprint and high symmetry
- DFN0603-3 is built on an industry-standard 0201” (0603mm) footprint
- Portable & Wearables
- Notebooks interfaces
- Computing interfaces
- Automotive video interfaces
- USB Type-C®
- USB4 (Gen2 and Gen3) and USB3.2
Blog: ESD protection for car infotainment systems
Car manufacturers are integrating more electronics into their infotainment systems that allow us to connect easily to our ...
Blog: Selecting ESD protection for USB4 data lines
The maximum data rate of USB4™ is 40 Gbps, utilizing all transmit (Tx) and receive (Rx) lines offered by the USB Type-C® cable. This means...
Blog: Intelligent miniaturization of ESD protection
If we consider the ideal ESD protection device, it does not impact signal integrity while clamping all overvoltage transients to keep the...
Drawing on over 20 years’ of experience, the ESD Application Handbook: Protection concepts, testing and simulation for modern interfaces, Nexperia brings together a comprehensive set of learning and reference materials relating to the use of ESDs in real world systems.